PRIMARY PURPOSE AND JOB FUNCTION
The Housekeeper is responsible for the cleanliness and overall resident satisfaction of assigned apartments and common areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs general housekeeping duties in apartments following specified department policies and schedules.
- Performs general housekeeping duties in hallways and common areas as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by the housekeeping work schedule or Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Applies Hearthstone teachings and philosophy to all aspects of the position.
- Practices and exhibits Edgewood’s Standards of Performance and Values at all times.
- Maintains all equipment and supplies in proper condition.
- Maintains resident confidentiality at all times.
- Attends in‑service training and education sessions as assigned.
- Abides by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) at all times.
- Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Environmental and Technology Services and Housekeeping Supervisor.