PRIMARY PURPOSE AND JOB FUNCTION
The Janitor is responsible for all floor care, carpet care and trash disposal throughout the community.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Maintains floors and carpets throughout Edgewood including the Health Center.
2. Picks up and removes trash from designated areas of the community.
3. Assist with arranging tables and/or chair for various scheduled functions.
4. Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by the janitor work schedule and the Housekeeping
5. Applies Hearthstone teachings and philosophy to all aspects of the position.
6. Practices and exhibits Edgewood’s Standards of Performance and Values at all times.
1. Maintains all equipment and supplies in proper condition.
2. Attends in service training and education sessions as assigned.
3. Abides by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) at all times.
4. Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Facilities Director and Housekeeping Supervisor.