As of March 19, the following protocols will apply to visitors at Edgewood:
• Residents may have family and friends, from outside of Edgewood, visit indoors.
• Guests may visit with residents in their apartments/cottages or in the Living Room of the Clubhouse.
• Residents and visitors must wear a mask while in any of the common areas (including hallways) but may remove their masks while in the resident’s apartment/cottage.
• All visitors must enter through the main entrance, have their temperature taken and sign in.
• Visitors are not permitted in any of the dining venues.
• We ask that you limit the number of visitors at one time to no more than four people.
In addition, we remind all residents and visitors to continue observing the following protocols for your own safety and the safety of others:
• Wear a mask anytime you leave your apartment or cottage. The only exceptions to this are while you are in the gym, exercise class or in a dining venue.
• Wash your hands frequently, for 20 seconds using warm water and soap.
• Keep hand sanitizer with you and use it after touching a hard surface.
• Avoid touching your mouth, eyes, and nose.
As always, the health and safety of our residents and staff is our highest priority. If you should have any questions about these guidelines or need any additional information related to the coronavirus, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 978-725-3300.