Edgewood is looking for a Full Time Floor Care Specialist. Day Shift 7-3:30 pm. Occasional weekends.
At least 2 years of experience with rug and VCT tile cleaning and care required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Follows all safety requirements and procedures at all times
2. Preforms preventive maintenance checks on all equipment on a scheduled basis
3. Handles floor care, including routine mopping (dry and damp), buffing and burnishing on hard surfaces and deep cleaning on tile surfaces.
4. Provides floor maintenance: including but not limited to , vacuuming, shampooing, extracting and surface cleaning of carpets, stairwells and upholstery
5. Picks up and removes trash from designated areas of the community.
6. Assist with arranging tables and/or chair for various scheduled functions.
7. Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by the floor care specialist work schedule and the Environmental Services Director.
8. Practices and exhibits Edgewood’s Standards of Performance and Values at all times.
9. Responsible for ongoing preventive floor care program
10. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Maintains all equipment and supplies in proper condition.
2. Attends in service training and education sessions as assigned.
3. Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Environmental Services.