Edgewood is looking for a Front Desk Receptionist to work Fridays 4-8 pm and fill in as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Opens and closes the reception desk and office area and properly secures all files, keys, and equipment.
2. Operates the telephone system and communicates effectively.
3. Receives and forwards messages, both verbally and written, to appropriate personnel.
4. Operates two-way radio system to dispatch messages to appropriate personnel.
5. Projects a positive image of the organization in dealing with residents, co-workers, and the public.
1. Enters work orders and guest room reservations into computer programs for tracking and scheduling management.
6. Applies Hearthstone teachings and philosophy to all aspects of the position.
7. Practices and exhibits Edgewood’s Standards of Performance and Values at all times.
1. Assists residents with work orders and answering general questions.
2. Gives all applicants a formal Edgewood application.
3. Attends all in-service training and education sessions as assigned.
4. Abides by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) at all times.
High school graduate or equivalent. Must have the ability to read, write, and speak English. Ability to follow written and oral instructions in English. Must have basic computer knowledge. Must have basic computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft office.
Three to twelve months as a Receptionist. Must have excellent interpersonal skills in order to be able to interact with the public in a professional manner.