PRIMARY PURPOSE AND JOB FUNCTION
The Independent Living Housekeeper is responsible for the cleanliness and overall resident satisfaction of assigned apartments and common areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Performs general housekeeping duties in apartments following specified department policies and schedules.
2. Performs general housekeeping duties in hallways and common areas as directed by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
3. Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by the housekeeping work schedule or Housekeeping Supervisor.
4. Applies Hearthstone teachings and philosophy to all aspects of the position.
5. Practices and exhibits Edgewood’s Standards of Performance and Values at all times.
1. Maintains all equipment and supplies in proper condition.
2. Maintains resident confidentiality at all times.
3. Attends in service training and education sessions as assigned.
4. Abides by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) at all times.
5. Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Environmental and Technology Services and Housekeeping Supervisor.