2 positions available:
Every weekend- 16 hrs.-7am to 3:30pm
Sunday, Monday, and Friday-24 hrs-7am to 3:30pm
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Performs general housekeeping duties in resident rooms, restrooms, beauty shop, offices, and all common areas in the Health Center. Duties include, but not limited to, emptying trash, dusting and cleaning vertical and horizontal surfaces, cleaning toilets, sinks and vacuuming.
2. Completes all duties outlined on daily work schedule.
3. Assist in the laundry when needed.
4. Accomplishes all work in the order of priority set by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
5. Follows the department’s infection control policies at all times.
6. Applies Hearthstone teachings and philosophy to all aspects of the position.
7. Practices and exhibits Edgewood’s Standards of Performance and Values at all times.
1. Maintains all equipment and supplies in proper condition.
2. Maintains resident confidentiality at all times.
3. Follows approved infection control policies procedures.
4. Attends in service training and education sessions as assigned.
5. Abides by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) at all times.
6. Performs specific work duties and responsibilities on work schedule or as assigned by the Director of Environmental and Technology Services or Housekeeping Supervisor.
Education: Ability to understand and follow instructions in English and communicate
effectively. Must have basic computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft
Experience: Previous housekeeping experience preferred, but will train.