Edgewood is looking for a Per Diem Life Enrichment Event Assistant.
Hours May Include:
Evenings from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. (Monday-Saturday)
Fridays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sundays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*Not every weekend as this position is shared with two other employees
Skills Required: knowledge of computers, excellent communication skills
No experience necessary, all training will be provided.
Schedule includes nights, weekends, and some weekdays
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND JOB FUNCTION
The Life Enrichment Event Assistant attends resident programs both on and off site and assists residents as necessary. The Life Enrichment Event Assistant will assist with program set up and organization of events, as necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Distribute information and materials regarding events, programs, and activities.
2. Set up audio/visual equipment for in-house events.
3. Coordinate, set-up and attend in-house events as needed.
4. Accompany residents on trips when necessary, ensuring their safety at all times.
5. Submit written feedback reports on the results of a trip or lecture.
6. Perform other specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by Life Enrichment Director.
7. Performs other work duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Life Enrichment Director.
8. Abides by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) at all times.
9. Applies Hearthstone teachings and philosophy to all aspects of the position.