PRIMARY PURPOSE AND JOB FUNCTION
The Receptionist performs telephone, reception, and general clerical duties at the Reception Desk.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Opens and closes the reception desk and office area and properly secures all files, keys, and equipment.
2. Operates the telephone system and communicates effectively.
3. Receives and forwards messages, both verbally and written, to appropriate personnel.
4. Operates two-way radio system to dispatch messages to appropriate personnel.
5. Projects a positive image of the organization in dealing with residents, co-workers, and the public.
1. Enters work orders and guest room reservations into computer programs for tracking and scheduling management.
6. Applies Hearthstone teachings and philosophy to all aspects of the position.
7. Practices and exhibits Edgewood’s Standards of Performance and Values at all times.
1. Assists residents with work orders and answering general questions.
2. Gives all applicants a formal Edgewood application.
3. Attends all in-service training and education sessions as assigned.
4. Abides by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) at all times.
5. Performs specific work duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Front Desk Supervisor.