This is a Full-Time position working 9a-5p Monday-Friday.
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND JOB FUNCTION
The Sales Counselor is responsible for representing the community during the sales process with prospective residents. This begins with the prospective resident’s first inquiry to the community, at which time the sales counselor provides all information pertaining to the regulations, procedures and policies related to residing at the community.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Staffs the office during business hours, which may include evenings and weekends.
2. Manages the sales process through first inquiry to receipt of deposit to move-in in relation to the representation, negotiation and promotion of the community to that individual.
3. Works with the prospective resident, family members and key influencers (physician, attorney, trust officer, as appropriate) to facilitate a timely and beneficial commitment to the community.
4. Responsible for the professional handling of all incoming inquiries.
5. Manages all information relating to the prospective resident/inquiry: communication with administration, communication with direct supervision and accurate documentation of all contact in the Leads Management System.
6. Promotes the sales process through ongoing contact with a prospective resident via telephone, personal visits, tours and home visit activities as appropriate.
7. Provides to the Marketing Director and Executive Director marketing planning information about opportunities or challenges, to be used in the development of strategies for maintaining optimal occupancy levels.
8. Abides by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) at all
9. Applies Hearthstone teachings and philosophy to all aspects of the position.
10. Practices and exhibits Edgewood’s Standards of Performance and Values at all times.
1. Maintains personal work areas in a presentable manner.
2. Attends all in-service training and education sessions as assigned.
3. Performs other work duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Marketing Director.
Experience: The ideal candidate will possess experience in the following areas; 1-3 years of sales/ marketing, CCRC, senior living, MS Office, project management, customer service, some knowledge of construction.