Enhanced Living in North Andover, MA
The Comfort of Home. Comfort You Can Count On. Enhanced Living at The Woodlands Inn.
The goal of traditional Assisted Living communities is to assist those who need a little extra help in their otherwise independent life. The Woodlands Inn aims to elevate that concept by enhancing the lives of those living with assistance in Andover, MA.
With Enhanced Living, our resident members enjoy opportunities to live healthy, purposeful lives every single day. In addition to a robust schedule of activities, they’re encouraged to do things that make them feel at home. This includes everything from helping with meal preparation to doing laundry and more. They are empowered to do these things by a dedicated team of trained and trusted staff who are on-site round-the-clock to assist as needed. That’s because we feel strongly that individuals can be rejuvenated, and thus thrive, if they’re surrounded by people who genuinely care about them. With the help of our expertly trained staff, the worries of getting assistance can be left behind, and the focus can be placed on living a fulfilling life while at our unique retirement community in North Andover.
The Woodlands Inn is open to all who need assistance, not just resident members of Edgewood. If health needs change, our resident members and their loved ones can maintain full peace of mind thanks to priority access to discounted rates on the full continuum of care, including Skilled Nursing and physical Rehabilitation, at The Meadows Health Center, located on the Edgewood campus.
Enhanced Living services at The Woodlands Inn include:
- Dedicated 24/7 on-site staffing
- Medication reminders and administration
- Daily assistance with personal care
- Meal planning and preparation
- Priority access to care at the award-winning Meadows Health Center
- A significant discount on future skilled nursing costs
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Laundry service
- Basic cable TV and telephone
- Care management and oversight by a licensed nurse
- New England’s only Hearthstone-Certified Center of Excellence community
Plus access to:
- ELL: Edgewood’s comprehensive on-campus Lifelong Learning Program
- Community social programming and events
- Dining opportunities at two restaurants inside Edgewood’s Clubhouse
- Rokous Health Clinic
If you know someone in need of Enhanced Living in their daily life consider The Woodlands Inn at Edgewood. Contact us today by providing the information requested here or by calling 978-494-6876.
*The Woodlands Inn has begun — but not yet completed — the application process with the Executive Office of Elder Affairs to become a certified Assisted Living Residence. Our next home is expected to open in May.