Assisted Living in North Andover, MA
The Comfort of Home. Comfort You Can Count On. Assisted Living at The Woodlands Inn.
The goal of The Woodlands Inn Assisted is to support those who need a little extra help in their otherwise independent life. With Assisted Living, our resident members enjoy opportunities to live healthy, purposeful lives every single day. In addition to a robust schedule of activities, they’re encouraged to do things that make them feel at home. This includes everything from helping with meal preparation to doing laundry and more.
The Woodlands Inn is open to all who need assistance, not just resident members of Edgewood. If health needs change, our resident members and their loved ones can maintain full peace of mind thanks to priority access to discounted rates on the full continuum of care, including Skilled Nursing and physical Rehabilitation, at The Meadows Health Center, located on the Edgewood campus.
Assisted Living services at The Woodlands Inn include:
- Dedicated 24/7 on-site staffing
- Medication reminders and administration
- Daily assistance with personal care
- Meal planning and preparation
- Priority access to care at the award-winning Meadows Health Center
- A significant discount on future skilled nursing costs
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Laundry service
- Basic cable TV and telephone
- Care management and oversight by a licensed nurse
- New England’s only Hearthstone-Certified Center of Excellence community
Plus access to:
- ELL: Edgewood’s comprehensive on-campus Lifelong Learning Program
- Community social programming and events
- Dining opportunities at two restaurants inside Edgewood’s Clubhouse
- Rokous Health Clinic
If you know someone in need of Assisted Living in their daily life consider The Woodlands Inn at Edgewood. Contact us today by providing the information requested here or by calling 978-494-6876.
*The Woodlands Inn has begun — but not yet completed — the application process with the Executive Office of Elder Affairs to become a certified Assisted Living Residence. Our next home is expected to open in May.